The ReCONNstruction Center has put a moratorium on donations of windows with single glazing and toilets other than those white in color unless arriving with matching vanity top or sink.
In addition, we cannot accept the following items:
- Appliances (greater than 7 years old)
- Used carpet (Unless exceptional in condition or quality)
- Commercial 200-volt electric items
- Loose glass, mirrors
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Hazardous materials
- Damaged goods
- Upholstered Furniture
- Oil-based paint and stain (some exceptions)
- PVC piping, pipe fittings
- Shower doors and enclosures
- Electrical, tv, computers, printers, VCR, DVD
See information about acceptable items.